Subject: links 0.1.3

From: Peter Sanchez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 07:43:50 -0600

Hi all,

I am happy to announce the release of links 0.1.3.

https://git.code.netlandish.com/~netlandish/links/refs/0.1.3

Release highlights:

# Added

- Specify Sendy list-id when integrating per situation

# Changed

- Popular listing page will now use the database ID to order the listing after popular counter. This will allow most recent items to show first.
- If short limit is configured no longer use the delayed redirect page for free accounts.

# Closed Tickets

- [#88: Add Fediverse and Bluesky links to link listings](https://todo.code.netlandish.com/~netlandish/links/88)

# Changed dependencies for downstream packagers

## New

+ netlandish.com/x/gobwebs-auditlog v0.0.0-20250212125140-4bc7672b127a

## Updated

* netlandish.com/x/gobwebs v0.0.0-20250114215141-abe19454ea49 => v0.0.0-20250210133053-d6d2609ea06b
* netlandish.com/x/gobwebs-graphql v0.0.0-20241126234432-2cc59b2f7ebd => v0.0.0-20250210133219-e8b6c75f26cf
* netlandish.com/x/gobwebs-oauth2 v0.0.0-20241220204404-89f1f20efe41 => v0.0.0-20250210133144-ca8ea95073d6

Thanks to all contributors!

~$ contrib/git-stats.sh 0.1.2..0.1.3

Author         Commits  Changed Files  Insertions  Deletions
Peter Sanchez       12             55       +1381       -476