Subject: Django 5.0 release

From: Hugo Rodger-Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:24:55 +0000

Hi Peter - is there a planned release for the Django 5.0 upgrade?

Hugo

-- 
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential 
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they 
are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is 
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, 
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify 
the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake 
and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or 
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is 
strictly prohibited.  YunoJuno is 100% compliant with the GDPR data 
protection regulation. Visit our privacy policy to learn how we collect, 
keep, and process your private information in accordance with these laws at 
www.yunojuno.com <http://www.yunojuno.com/>.

---

From: Peter Sanchez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:06:06 -0600

Hi Hugo,

Just pushed version 1.9.2 to pypi. I think we'll push a new version once
5.0 is officially released but for now this should work.

Thanks,

Peter

On 11/16, Hugo Rodger-Brown wrote:
>strictly prohibited. ï¿½YunoJuno is 100% compliant with the GDPR data
>www.yunojuno.com <http://www.yunojuno.com/>.ï¿½

-- 
Peter Sanchez
Netlandish Inc.
c: +1.562.547.4524 | o: +1.562.318.0100 | https://www.netlandish.com